The #Big BossTamil grand #finale just ended on 30/9/2017. By now, everyone would have had known the title winner of the game. You like it or not, accept the fact that the winner is selected by the majority of vote.
Five fascinating facts about #BigBossTamil.
- According to Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) India Bigg Boss Tamil garnered 3.4 million impressions on its first day of launch
- The cash price offered is Rs 50 lakh (MYR 323,538.464 as of posted date)
- Total votes registered by poll for the show is 77 crores (770 million / 0.77 billion)
- #OviyaHelen becomes the people winner worldwide without competition.
- Twitter followers of #OviyaHelen skyrocketed from 82.38K on 30/6/2017 to 309.23 as of 2/10/2017
Basically, it’s a game where the winner will be determined by their personal character. I would say there is an element of character assassination. However, the reality is everyone is right on their point of view.
A robber is right on his own view. It’s as simple as that. Everyone are deserves their own opinion and thought.
Nothing is right or wrong. The reality is it’s depends on your own angle of thought.
Analysis, Accept & Move on.
What’s your thought on the title winner Mr #Marutuva Muttham ? Share it in comment …